There has been an ever-expanding desire for people to find more unconventional ways to increase their health, all while alleviating different ailments that they may suffer from. So often doctors are flooding their patients with different chemicals that work to relieve their symptoms without addressing the actual problem that is causing the symptoms. Although cannabidiol, better known as CBD, has received a great deal of backlash from the medical world, it actually has an abundance of benefits for those that use it, whether you are applying it topically or ingesting it. Even with the extensive backlash, there is no scientifically proven evidence that CBD is in any way harmful.
ADMINISTRATION OF CBD PRODUCTS
- Ingesting CBD Oil
- Applied Topically
- Use Hemp Buds
- CBD Snacks such as Gummies
BENEFITS OF CBD PRODUCTS
CBD oil is made by extracting cannabidiol from the cannabis plant. The CBD is then diluted with a carrier oil. By adding a carrier oil such as olive oil, coconut oil, or hempseed oil, it allows the CBD to be more efficiently absorbed into your body. Not to be mistaken for THC, CBD has all of the benefits without the mind-altering side effects. One of the top benefits reported for users of CBD oil is pain relief, but there are several more benefits that you may not know about, including:
- Pain Relief: CBD oil aides in pain relief by interacting with neurotransmitters and reducing inflammation
- Reduces Depression & Anxiety: Several studies have shown that CBD oil reduces anxiety and depression in adults, children, and even animals.
- Reduces Acne: Thanks to its remarkable anti-inflammatory abilities. CBD oil also prevents sebaceous glands from overreacting and producing an excessive amount sebum; resulting in the decrease or elimination of dandruff.
- Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms: Pain, nausea, and vomiting. Studies have also shown an increase in the death of cancer cells when CBD is administered.
- Improves Heart Heath: Reduces blood pressure, reduces risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Neuroprotective Properties: Reduces muscle spasms associated with diseases such as multiple sclerosis.
- Seizure: CBD oil also alleviates the occurrence or intensity of seizures.
- Reduces Diabetic Incidences & Side-Effects: Reduces inflammation and lowers/regulates blood sugar levels.
- Anti-Tumor Effects: Shrinks or eliminates tumors. Also prevents the spread of cancers such as breast, brain, colon, prostate, skin, or lung cancer.
It comes to no surprise that many celebreties endorse the benefits of CBD, e.g. JRE